View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 18, 2016

Tzorder is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAJID Azeem View Post
Dear All Friends,
Allah ka lakh lakh lakh Shukar hai,
I have got an appointment letter from RTO-Abbottabad through Post Office for the Post of LDC (BS-09) on 09.09.2016. I visited for further process, they sent me to District Hospital for Medical Certificate, I visited relevant Hospital . they took my Blood , X-rays etc for Laboratory Tests. after obtaining Medical Fitness Certificate. I went Regional Police Station for Police Verification & Character Certificates. My salary shall be around about 17000 to 20000 as per current rates of Federal Government for initial appointments. Further two Character Certificates from any Gazetted Officer shall also be required with the Joining Report as per Offer Letter. At Regional Tax Offices, some privileges are not admissible to an employee as compared with FBR HQ's employees , such as Salary & Allowances. However, It is up to you what you decide. further Job is nice department is nice. almost All wining candidates have joined and performing their duties with excitement. i have not joined yet due to some personal reasons. let see I join or not............... best of luck all guys. keep trust on Allah will not disappoint you. keep praying and remembering Allah on every second of hours.
Allah Hafiz
Azeem
Bohot Mubarak...
Bhai jb bhi apki pay finalize ho kindly yahan zroor share karna.. Or AGR UDC ki pay pta chal sakty to zrur btana plz
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzorder For This Useful Post:
Arshad Kamal sherpao (Sunday, September 18, 2016)