View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 20, 2016

pristinerosa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by N is best View Post
Yes, this is what i wanted to convey. If you have trust in God than why requesting people to share their interviews? you can attempt it even without asking from others. Its competition and even a single mark matter. I am not worried about myself. I am not sure whether i should join it or not. .. I am raising my voice for the talented aspirants who burn mid night oil to get something. In such sort of interviews, questions always repeat. So, what if one work really hard by preparing his own notes and other get it in mere seconds? Yes, interviews should be shared but once all the interviews are over.
i am also raising my voice for other people i am not interested in this job. hard work is never wasted everyone is going to get the reward the point is a lot of people have anxiety before interview by knowing the interview experience of candidates they can be more relaxed and have a guideline before hand. the sharing of interview on this forum means you are sharing it with everyone and not only your friends because obviously everyone does share their experiences with personal contacts. also interview is never about knowledge it is more about aptitude and personality so even if one answers all questions he may be rejected that is destiny.