Thread: PAS Vs FSP
View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 22, 2016

Nonconformist is on a distinguished road

wonderful sketch....
80 % A agree with you as I have sound knowledge of Foreign Service.

PAS is much much much better than FSP. Ask any FSP officer. I have many FSP friends, They are re-appearing and many have taken CSS-2016 attempt to change the group. However, ultimately, it is once choice, individual choice also matters. We have many examples that all pakistan toppers have selected FSP in past.

But in majority's opinion, PAS is thousands times better than FSP.

you may work tension free in PAS, and also need not to be in good books of anyone if you don't want to be appointed in coveted positions.

There is also personal growth, one can remain with relatives and family and also get their genuine issues resolved in PAS which is not the case in FSP. Once can be appointed to many positions where salary is quite high as Registrar or directors in Supreme court, high courts. where salary of grade 18-19 officer easily cross 2 lacs.

to visit countries are different from bounded living for 5 years in particular country. Most of the time foreign country to us mean Europe and America. but FSP are serving in Africa, and LAtin america and backward countries like Nigeria and Somalia.
pcs mudasar (Wednesday, October 19, 2016)