View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 24, 2016

joker777 is on a distinguished road
Smile

BEST OF LUCK to all the aspirants, work very hard because you are going to appear in the entrance test of one of the PAKISTAN's most prestigious job.

Its not like that people dont leave YPIP, they do, but only if they get select in civil services (some specific groups), highly rated foreign scholarships and few others.

YPIP 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th batch composed of higly competent individuals who has left their jobs from evenues like Corporate & Treasury dpts of Multinational Banks, AD-FPSC, AD-NAB, AD-MOD, AD-fianance Ministry and others.

I have worked as an MTO in Treasury Dpt of a renowned commercial bank, and was promised promotion in my first year of job. My JD there was highly inspiring; making currency SWAPS, taking long / short position in FX markets, resech analysis etc, but still I preferred YPIP over that.

My point is to tell you guys to work very hard on it, you may enjoy the same vehicle, house and monetary stabilty in three/four years that a VP of commercial bank enjoy after giving his life and energy.

SBP is very pragmatic and caring employer, one may also utilise his financial knowledge (if he/she craves for it) in Stock market, because you will have enough of disposable income at month end.

On the other hand, I am not saying that commercial bankers and rest of the others lack prospecting future, they will forsure have good standing in society. But, here my purpose is to buckup you guys to prove your acumen with full dedication. Wish you all very best of luck
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joker777 For This Useful Post:
aneelbachwani (Sunday, September 25, 2016), Engr Bilal (Sunday, September 25, 2016), faizanakhunxada (Sunday, October 09, 2016), hzk17 (Saturday, September 24, 2016), khanICP (Saturday, September 24, 2016), wahabfahad (Saturday, September 24, 2016)