View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 25, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

N is best will become famous soon enough

To be very clear, I am not responding to anyone.

Problem is not with interview sharing rather it is with the flawed system of testing ones personality. In such sort of interviews selection or rejection totally depends on ones yes or no in the interview. Panel would ask more or less 20 to 25 questions. The more one reply correctly the more ones chances of selection are irrespective of his personality, educational background and so on. Now, when candidates share interview, the later ones cram these questions and perform better in interview than the one who shared it. . Yes, i agree in luck factor but interview sharing mean dragging ones own feet and opening the doors of others luck. Also, i have not seen anyone stopping others from sharing interviews. No one can be coerced to share it or not. In fact, this is the beauty of the forum that management pay heed to both of the sides and do not delete comments. I would advise all of the guys who are running after people to share interviews to please please study yourself. Its not that a difficult task. Just trust Yourself and Your God. Thats it. May the deserved ones get select. Ameen.