Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hurriah will become famous soon enoughHurriah will become famous soon enough

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 9, Book 87, Number 122

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, and Satan cannot imitate me in shape." Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ibn Sirin said, 'Only if he sees the Prophet in his (real) shape.'"

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 9, Book 87, Number 123

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, "Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape.

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 124

Narrated Abu Qatada:

The Prophet said, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan. So whoever has seen (in a dream) something he dislike, then he should spit without saliva, thrice on his left and seek refuge with Allah from Satan, for it will not harm him, and Satan cannot appear in my shape."

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 125

Narrated Abu Qatada:

The Prophet said, "Whoever sees me (in a dream) then he indeed has seen the truth ."

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 9, Book 87, Number 169

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, then that was from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and tell it to others; but if he saw something else, i.e, a dream which he did not like, then that is from Satan and he should seek refuge with Allah from it and should not tell it to anybody for it will not harm him."