View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 25, 2016

Saamboy is on a distinguished road
Post Interview Preventive Officer!

Hi fellows! My interview was on Sept 20 Peshawar Centre, I have been busy with my job since then. I'll share my interview experience here.
But before sharing interview I must say, the interview room AC was set well below 16 degree Celsius.
The chair was not a revolving chair and the panelists were sitting at some distance so you had to adjust in the chair every time a different panelist asked a question.
Now the interview, there was no introduction.
Straight away the chairman calls me by the name and then asks you have this degree, why do you want to join FBR?
Do you work anywhere?
Then a little discussion about my work, whether we have made any difference in the education sector or not.
Are you satisfied with Tax system in Pakistan?
Then a member from FBR (I'm not good with the names) starts participating in the discussion, she asks me why do you want to leave your current job?
"Will you leave this job if you get another job?" To which I reply I'd be lying if I say I won't
What are you after?
I mention Salary, she says so it's about money?
Then she said they had various laboratories and it would be very fortunate for them that I work there but at the same time it would be very unfortunate for me to work there since I don't like my field.
What do you think about Taxation in Pakistan?
Any solutions?
Nargis Sethi suggested CSS and I don't remember if she asked me any question at all.

That's all I remember. It was a general discussion in a very eased environment and I didn't feel any pressure.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saamboy For This Useful Post:
Aspirant007 (Sunday, September 25, 2016), Habib Buzdar (Monday, September 26, 2016), maryamAli (Sunday, September 25, 2016)