View Single Post
Old Friday, September 30, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by harisk View Post
Hi My name is haris. I have studied and lived abroad since i was 20 years old. I just turned 30 in june. I would like to know will i get age relaxation? as i have read on many websites and posts that age is relaxed to 30 years and i am also aware that final approval is yet to come out. I know i am a little over 30 now should i submit my credentials and try for an attempt, will i be allowed ? because i have lived most of my time outside of pakistan? I have 2 years of basic police training diploma and a bachelors degree in Criminology and Justice. my GPA is 2.8/4.0 which is like 70/100. I am offered a police job in Canada but my gut feeling is encouraging me to go back and serve motherland. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Regards
Haris Khan
Age limit has been enhanced to 30 years for fresh candidates and to 32 years for Govt Employees.

As you are over 30 so you are not eligible for CSS anymore and you can not claim age relaxation as you are not a govt employee here in Pakistan.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk