View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 01, 2016

Descendant of Saul has a spectacular aura aboutDescendant of Saul has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashidsahoo View Post
seniors please guide me at immediate, which newspaper advertises vacancies for AD(ISI) and on which dates, and please also guide me that who usually takes written exam ,, either FPSC or NTS, and by which title does vacancies appear???
as i am doing BSCS and i am avid aspirant for ISI,,please try to infrom as early as possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashidsahoo View Post
please , dont confuse either or make it clear to juniors, AD ISI written paper comprises of 200 marks or 300 marks. on this ame forum i see a post, written as 100 marks would be for essay paper, and 100 for current affairs which holds 20 mcqs and 4 descriptive ( which you must have to opt out of remaining 9)
, but here u have produced 100 MCQS. yar what's the matter, please clear it
The vacancies are announced almost every two years in all major newspapers across pakistan with the title of MINISTRY OF DEFENCE and are also announced in NTS website. Or you can keep an eye on this section of cssforum to see when the posts are announced and someone will update it as soon as the ad is announced.

As of the process, the process is conducted by MoD by itself through NTS. The initial tests are conducted through NTS, while the interview, security clearance and medical are performed by the organization directly.

The marks of each paper vary because of the fact that in 2010 batch, the exam was conducted by the organization itself. Later on, the initial two tests were given to NTS to conduct so the pattern slightly changed. The patterns are available in this forum, you just need to search and scroll, but I'd suggest you to stick with the pattern of this year's exam.

As far as I remember, in last exam, the first test had three papers, having an objective paper with some 100 or so objectives, then there was a current affairs paper where you had to attempt 5 questions each carrying 20 marks (which means you have to give detailed answers) and lastly there was an English essay paper. After this initial test, those who clear it had the psychometric test which is a psychological test roughly on the pattern of issb etc and those who clear it are then called for an interview. Then there is the clearance if you clear the interview followed by medical and finally the selection. The entire process takes around a 1 year at least.