View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 04, 2016
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Roll no. 17426

ibrarkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
So now it's final that I would never be able to find my name on the list.Last attempt,last failure and lost hope!
May be I don't deserve it or may be it doesn't deserve me (Something else would be waiting for me)
Yes,it hurts to fall down but mainly due to people around.

For the beginners,don't be afraid of anything at all.Go ahead.Try thrice if you couldn't make in first attempt.Because only then you wouldn't have regret of "never trying" the whole life.

It's over for me! :-)
@Farrah Zafar: Sorry to hear you couldn't make it. I remember you from the Essay that you shared, it was fantastic. I know it hurts when you give it three years of life but that how it goes with CSS. I, myself qualified it in the third attempt and somehow missed the final allocation list by a whisker. That makes my pain more painful than yours but i'm still fighting it out and I'm sure I would do something better. For me CSS was a big deal as I left England (where I was well settled) for it. But I guess destiny has its own course and at times our best effort is not good enough to alter it.
Judging from the Essay that you attempted i am sure you r very talented and would do something good, something equally better -as CSS- with your life.
@Abbas Khan: My Friend I don't know about your result whether you qualified it or not, but in case you couldn't make it I know you are very strong and would certainly work harder than before to qualify it the next time. I'm sure you would be planning for the next CSS exam. Stay strong and determined.
Sidddiq (Tuesday, November 01, 2016)