View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Magic Bullet is on a distinguished road

What I personally consider the gravest mistake I did was not to do enough writing practice before exams. Since I prepared the majority of the syllabus via Ebooks and online sources I had absolutely no writing practice. Although I had properly made notes in hard form and were very well prepared and well written, the speed issue was not tackled while making them (bulleted or summary notes). Eventually from the first paper of essay, I found my hand lingering. Consequently, despite all my efforts to complete the papers, I ended up leaving 1 whole question (one and a half in IR and gender studies) in many papers because time was up.

So this is something I would suggest everyone out there that with other things, the handwriting and the handwriting speed does matter. Although my handwriting is often praised by people, the speed is terribly slow. Now the papers that I cold not pass due to 5,6 or even 10 marks are the papers I could have qualified if I had completed all questions well in time.

I think this is one of the major factor (along with many others) that I could not qualify. But failures are nonetheless the best teachers and I consider my own weaknesses and faults to have brought this day to me. Blaming none and up for CE17.
Alhumdulillah always
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magic Bullet For This Useful Post:
aadil786 (Friday, October 07, 2016), blue berry (Tuesday, November 01, 2016), rizwanjamill (Sunday, October 09, 2016)