View Single Post
Old Monday, August 18, 2008
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
positive things that i see in this whole episode is that we are slowly and gradually learning to settle our disputes democratically, and if we continue doing so, we would grow as a nation
Yeah! That's what I was also thinking. But only if leaders do respect democracy and don't play with it.

Quote:
He was president of Pakistan we should respect him. Politicians will be happy but do you think Zardari and whatsoever are good in the best interest of Pakistan?
Respect? It's given to those who deserve and, in my eye, Musharraf never deserved it!!!

As far as Zardari is concerned, no he's not a good man either. Rather an other American puppet.

Quote:
The problems will not end with the resignation of Musharaf because Zardari and Nawaz Sharif will continue with their cold war..the war for the struggle for power, now when Musharaf is gone both the remaining leaders will strive for power and as a result they will waste precious time.
Yeah! But I think that at present they will remain united but would soon end up in conflicts. In politics, there is nothing like friendship everything stays for a certain period of time till their own interests are satisfied.

Quote:
He did not announce his resignation by his own will rather was forced time and again, and he was going to be impeached. " As you sow so shall you reap".
Yeah! If he's really that strong and innocent, as he says, then he should stay in Pakistan and face the charges rather then running away from them!!!

Quote:
He made the Holy Land of Pakistan, a hell for the people, deposition of judges, exiled Nawaz, Benazir, did not let them to enter in country, paved the way for american and their misiles to attack our muslim brothers.
He's suffering for what he's done to our land! Jab Allah izaat dayta hai tou ziyada gharoor nai kerna chahiye kyun kay zilat milnay mein bhi dair nai lagti.

Now that he has gone, hopefully country would be in a stable condition cuz no more interference of America. But still, who knows what Zardari would do. BTW, I have heard some rumors that Musharraf may go to K.S.A. cuz no other country in accepting him and why would any country accept him when America has refused. Huh! See..........a great lesson for all American puppets!!! And if he stays in Pakistan, then we all know what will happen of him. He doesn't deserve a safe passage after what he's has done to country and people. Lets see.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Monday, August 18, 2008 at 11:12 PM.