View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 19, 2008
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

tahirauf is on a distinguished road
Default Musharaf's Resignation

Dear Fellow members....The topic is "Whether it was a right time for Musharaf to resign' most of you people are answering the question "should Musharaf have resigned?" definately Musharaf was'snt the best person at this point of time to govern the nation...

some people say that he was an enemy of Islam..well as a ruler he made a lot of mistakes but we should give a deep thought that whether the politicians who were so eager to see the back of Musharaf, are themselves with clean hands?

What did PPP Government did in its 2 Government terms and what is it doing right now, as PM is from PPP? What did PML (N) did in its 2 terms in government...i think most of you will reach on the conclusion that these politicians did nothing but pulling legs of one an other.

I truly agree that Musharaf should have resigned but for me it was'nt the right time,he must have resigned way back in 2003...so i think it was too late now. We can just pray the betterment of Pakistan now because the predecessors of Musharaf in Government are going to be Worst than worse..!!!

No solid steps will be taken, they will keep on harping on the same string about the resoration of Judiciary..is the Population of Pakistan consists only of Judiciary? what about Inflation hike? what about terrorism,un-employment,energy & water crisis,deteriorating law & order situation,what about shortage of wheat and other food items?

High Court judges are being paid aroud 1.25 to 2 lac a month and what about the other Government employees? do,nt they have families and domestic expenses? so why only harp on the restoration of Judiciary? why they do'nt restore OLD DISTRICT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DC SYSTEM)?

Ca'nt they the corruption being done by the Nazims? Politicians have been wasting their time on the restoration of judiciary only but now when Musharaf is gone what they will protest about? Pakistani Politicians need any issue to protest,they never think about the people and the country.

So as far as I am concerned this political dilemma will go on & on & on untill current politicians are over taken by well educated young thinkers of this nation.

May Allah bless our nation and Pakistan Zinda Bad