View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 06, 2016

Faqeerbaba is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Huss View Post
Hello

I am yet to register for CSS 2017 exams. Besides selecting the subjects, I am also expected to check the relevant occupational groups.

I would like to know which occupational groups I should choose at this point.

I have heard that groups such as Foreign Services often result in postings to far-off and potentially too backward countries which sort of puts me off. Moreover, a role in Police also doesn't quite pique my interest.

If a high payscale, additional emoluments/benefits and a relatively laid back work/personal life with little to no likelihood of posting outside a place like Islamabad/Rawalpindi are my priorities, which occupational groups must I pick?

I would appreciate your guidance in this matter.

Kind regards.
i will advice in your honor.... you should apply for foreign service group.... in present scenario of the world foreign service job is the best in all aspect as in salary wise and Pakistan needs the brilliant diplomats as well.... the posting varies sometime person is posted in third world countries and sometime in developed countries but it is true wherever officer is posted facilities and salary package remains almost the same whichever in the country is posted... so sir you test your luck in foreign group.... further it is up to you....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faqeerbaba For This Useful Post:
Groovy Huss (Friday, October 07, 2016), Muhammad Imran ISO (Tuesday, November 03, 2020)