View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 06, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sana Rasool View Post
Haha, I spent the entire afternoon yesterday hoping that this could be true. My hopes were trashed once again. It doesn't apply anymore.

I am an environmental engineer. But that does not necessarily mean I got marks because I am from that background. Its just hard and smart work.

Thanks Sameer. But to keep trying without reviewing your strategy or the rules of the game is also not correct. In my case, I reviewed my strategy and this time I am perfectly satisfied with my approach. My town planning paper wasn't a fail. You may get it checked from any impartial teacher anywhere in the world. I know what I wrote in it. I had confirm 10 marks in the objective alone. Did he only give me 7 out of 80? No checking criterion anywhere in the world can justify that marking scheme.

The only possibilities are:

1. My sheets were lost/displaced.
2. Examiner didn't open the paper and just put 17 on the front page.
3. Clerk mistakenly entered 17.

I shall get the last one checked. In case of 2, I appeal to Allah for justice.
I am waiting for your reply sister I mailed you something