View Single Post
Old Friday, October 07, 2016

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

All others just have fun and pass remarks asking to do more, only that student knows the real pain who has been the victim of FPSC's purposeful failing in one or two subjects to match its supposedly predetermined reduced percentage of passing candidates. In my view, Sana Rasool is the victim like one student who attained more than 70 marks in Precis but was meagerly awarded 07 in English Essay, ha, ha and ha. FPSC guys, are you for real? I personally commend FPSC for being free of corruption (maybe), but I cannot childishly, blindly praise FPSC if it commits a wrong and such a heinous wrong. The effective way to protest is to let everybody know this supposedly evil tactic of FPSC, and if possible, let the journalists know too. Elements within FPSC who are up to this needs to be thrown out and punished severely, because they are tarnishing a well-reputed image of FPSC.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mohammad Ali For This Useful Post:
aadil786 (Friday, October 07, 2016), Amicable (Friday, October 14, 2016), blue berry (Friday, October 07, 2016), Innocent Heart (Friday, October 07, 2016), jamalnasir (Friday, October 07, 2016)