View Single Post
Old Friday, October 07, 2016

Ambber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadil786 View Post
Friends....a few year ago, my father's friend(who is a PAS officer) disclosed on me that.....''Somehow, like all other key departments, a number of raw agents have also become d members of this key institution of our motherland''................These were very alarming words...............However, i really didn't take them serious at that time.... but now, after experiencing such a shameful 'Treatment' of fpsc of last three consecutive years,(i.e to deliberately fail aspirants in one peculiar subject ) i m badly convinced of his all those words......Thus, i condemn & consider such combobulating behaviour of FPSC...odious,disgusting and totally unacceptable...................................... ...&..........................................i also request to all #Frndzzz....that....Its a high time for us... to raise our voices against this shear injustice of FPSC.....otherwise we all should be ready to face d same music(fate) in future.
What an amazing outburst.... We should put our own house in order rather than blaming raw for everything and now raw in fpsc . Its like our mentality. Let me share you an experience ; some 4-5 years back a guy was at this forum lamenting severely fpsc and its procedure everytime becoz he was failed once in css exam. So he went to extreme extent against fpsc in uttering harsh words ; some 2 years back he passed css exam ,placed amongst top 15 candidates, now he is on training he suddenly his outburst vanished and now he is biggest supporter of fpsc setup. So if you get allocated by fpsc then there would be no raw inside fpsc circles .