View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 09, 2016

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

Nothing is useless, if your drive to succeed is high. If you think you have been wronged, you have a right to protest. Protests on social media are very effective. All this is aimed at achieving a demand that FPSC never let this happen again. I do not want to suffer the same way my fellow brothers have suffered for the past two years. I am likely participating in CE-2017 and request FPSC to launch an internal inquiry into this episode to establish facts and probe allegations to be true or false. We trust FPSC. And lastly, I'd just like to add this is not one of the Dark Ages, it is a modern era and people have now greater understanding of events. I personally used to say and still do that FPSC is free of corruption, people would disagree with me but I used to argue in favor of FPSC... However, this whole episode is making me sad, but I know FPSC will never let this repeat again. I think the problem lies at the heart of "reduced passing rate policy" and suggest FPSC to do away with it. FPSC asks suggestions of candidates on its website, I think we should suggest FPSC to do away with this reduced passing rate policy.