View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 09, 2016

Cool Mind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealotx7 View Post
@Cool Mind:
I m so disappointed ,no one answred you bro.i would advise you too make your own notes of every subject.for public administration mostly candidates follow Dr Sultan khan book.but because syllabus changed so right now use internet too and about making note on particular subject.make bullet points of it as well to better remember...For current affairs use newspaper and make headings of two countries relations e.g diplomatic,military,economic and strategic,for IR go to Youtube A an aspirant named Prakash Sarangani uploaded his videos where he uploaded his notes their.you can modify his notes by adding further details.for EDS and maths use Imran Bashir book of World times and monthly JWT magazine too will help you lot

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I am familiar with basics of my subjects but want to refine my preparation.I appeared in ce-15 and became victim of aggressive policy of fpsc and failed to clear essay.I got 664 marks and in Pms 2016 i could nt secured Allocation.Again thanks for IR suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk