View Single Post
Old Monday, October 10, 2016
46th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 105

megamind is on a distinguished road
Default attestation issue

1. Is it alright if I get the documents attested by my father who is a grade 18 officer - i mean is there any qualification on attestation by near kins?
2. Moreover, do I have to submit attested copies of both O/A Level certificates and their respective equivalence certificates, or would the equivalence certificates alone suffice.
3. I am claiming the registration for CSS on the basis of BA (in IR). I have some other certifications in Accounting and Finance also, and I have inserted them in the qualifications column. Do I have to submit their transcripts/mark sheets also because I don't have their degrees yet and may not get them for the foreseeable future.
4. I have work experience of 1 year also in private sector and that too I have mentioned in the online registration form; do i have to attach experience certificate for that also and does it have to be attested too.

P.S: I have opted Audit and Accounts and would this have any bearing on interview. I mean if I dont mention my Accounting and Finance qualifications in the form, will the panelists ask question on the basis of Bachelors in IR or would they still ask them from A&A since I had Accounting and Auditing as an optional.