View Single Post
Old Monday, October 10, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamind View Post
1. Is it alright if I get the documents attested by my father who is a grade 18 officer - i mean is there any qualification on attestation by near kins?
2. Moreover, do I have to submit attested copies of both O/A Level certificates and their respective equivalence certificates, or would the equivalence certificates alone suffice.
3. I am claiming the registration for CSS on the basis of BA (in IR). I have some other certifications in Accounting and Finance also, and I have inserted them in the qualifications column. Do I have to submit their transcripts/mark sheets also because I don't have their degrees yet and may not get them for the foreseeable future.
4. I have work experience of 1 year also in private sector and that too I have mentioned in the online registration form; do i have to attach experience certificate for that also and does it have to be attested too.

P.S: I have opted Audit and Accounts and would this have any bearing on interview. I mean if I dont mention my Accounting and Finance qualifications in the form, will the panelists ask question on the basis of Bachelors in IR or would they still ask them from A&A since I had Accounting and Auditing as an optional.
1. Normally attestation is done by an unrelated officer but we have done this before. So yes you get it attested by your father.

2. Yes submit certificates of O/A Levels along with their equivalence certificates and that too attested.

3. If you mention some other degree than you have to submit their certificates too. If you don't have degree then Transcript and Pass certificate will do.

4. Not necessarily but when you mention some job an experience certificate is a proof of it. If you don't have it right get it issued and submit it when they ask for it.

5. As for now focus on your written exam, interview is whole new arena and don't waste your time arranging things for interview right now. Normally you can not guess what they will ask from you, you just have to be yourself and nothing more than that.

JazakAllah
megamind (Monday, October 10, 2016)