View Single Post
Old Monday, October 10, 2016
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default FPSC,Wake up! It's time to reform the system

Though I'm done with my attempts and have nothing to do with CSS any more yet I feel it's my moral responsibility to contribute even little to make the road smooth for the followers.
I can see many threads on forum regarding recent pathetic result and the actions to be taken against FPSC.It's great to see some roars among the indifferent and sleeping candidates.Now it's time to chalk out what exactly you want from FPSC.
I invite you all (including management and CSPs) to give your suggestions.It would be better if you write it in bullet form.Record your voice about what must be changed in the system to maintain its previous standard and credibility.
Then the next step would be to forward the suggestions and your objections to the concerned authorities.Someone mentioned that he asked his MNA uncle to raise this issue in parliament.Some fellows are planning a protest outside FPSC offices.Sana is highlighting her case on social media.I had already suggested to create Page on FB to raise the voice against injustice.Now it would be up to the aspirants who can lead and use all platforms to make FPSC implement the sensible and valid suggestions.
We are not donkeys who are merely working hard for no reward.We are not herd of sheep to be led anywhere whether it's an oasis or a ditch.

My suggestions:

1- MCQS paper should not be taken back and on mark sheet it should be separately mentioned what's score in objective part.
(I have heard people saying they got 15 total marks but they are sure that they have got 12 MCQS correct so does it mean the candidate got 3 marks in subjective even though he is good at the subject)

2- In paper of English stop playing with us.Vocabulary words could be maximum five because it's a joke man to expect students learn dictionaries.Instead give something from grammar if you have to check candidate's grip over the subject.

3-There must be a fair paper rechecking system and before it make ensure that the persons who type result marks are not 'drunk.' One typing error can destroy someone's dreams and one's parents' expectations!

4- Don't fail the candidates deliberately just because you have limited seats or you have a 'mummy daddy' panel who can't listen to more than 202 candidates.Call all candidates who have passed the exam because this is not an ordinary exam and you are not an ordinary institution.

5- The paper checker of essay specially should have balanced approach and must be consistent in evaluating the essays.Essay must be read thoroughly rather than focusing on outline merely.Literary essays should be checked with that perspective.
Look at the words instead of counting pages.

6- Result should be announced within 4-5 months maximum and result month must be known to all candidates.

7- Review the subjects or reduce the total marks and make sure you get what you exactly want,not a lucky parrot but a capable CSP!

If I remember any other point I will post it later.Now it's your turn.Come forward but with valuable suggestions not just for the sake of arguments.
aadil786 (Monday, October 10, 2016), Abbasi786 (Friday, January 20, 2017), Antalpur (Monday, October 10, 2016), beinghuman (Tuesday, October 11, 2016), Dynamo (Tuesday, October 18, 2016), Hanna khan (Monday, October 10, 2016), Innocent Heart (Monday, October 10, 2016), Jabbar Raheem (Tuesday, October 11, 2016), MOHSINALIKHAN (Friday, October 14, 2016), NASSEEM (Monday, January 09, 2017), parkashsarangani (Tuesday, October 11, 2016), snowykomal (Monday, October 10, 2016), ssonia (Tuesday, October 11, 2016), waleedrana (Monday, October 10, 2016), zaid ahmed (Monday, October 10, 2016)