View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Banned

zealot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniya warraich View Post
Actually I failed to qualify in my first attempt. I got 37 marks in Essay in 2011. The DMC was really good; except for essay, all was good.

I worked really hard for it then. Not that I was bad at writing. I just didn't make a good outline. And I worked really hard to change that despite of the shortage of time for 2012 attempt. I made it that year.

Ce 2016 was important for me. I wanted to test myself and prove my mettle. Had I failed I'd have made an issue outa it. It's, but natural as I am fully cognisant of my essay writing skills. I know my strengths and weaknesses. To blame all the failed candidates is easy, to comprehend and feel their agony is difficult. I know how mad I was at the fpsc for badly checking my essay in 2011.

However, all is well that ends well. For those who have chances: there is still hope. You need the right direction and for that you first need to knw where did you go wrong. Hone your writing skills, know how to attemt css papers, and know whether css is for you or not.

For those who had 2016 their last chance to be a part of Pakistan's bureaucracy: there is so much more you can do. Seriously! My life ended when I couldn't make it to the medical college after f.sc.. I never knew there was more for me in future. God has His plans. We are short sighted and myopic. Trust me!
They failed you in first attempt because of some flaws in your essay.you yourself admit your srrength and weaknesses.and then come up with better prep and curl the mo.which is why you are passed.there is no need to target Fpsc.water looks less deep from outside till we wont put our step in.we even dont know how cold or hot it is......