View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Dead is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheharzaad View Post
I am also having problem opening OTS site with my desktop computer. But in my laptop its working and I can open the site.May be its because the google chrome in my laptop is updated.

Secondly I am working as an assistant in kpk govt.there is an option in job details which says "End date of job" what should I write there because I am still working as an assistant and have not resigned. I cannot write it in words as will because you only have to write numerical digits in that blank,otherwise I would hav right that "still working".Anybody plz solve the matter
Thirdly One of my friend has got himself selected in 2015 batch as assistant.Currently he is drawing 32k salry plus he said that almost all the batch of our is being under process of IB clearness for foreign postings.He also has a good chance of foreign poating in 2017.
He said in foreign ministery the assistant post is the one which is posted mostly at foreign missions.
First, almost every staff member goes on abroad posting or in official term "Mission Abroad"

Secondly, put in the Closing Date of Application in End Date of Job i.e. 24 Oct 2016