View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sheharzaad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
Guys this really is very good opportunity. I have the experience of working in Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I was selected in the previous batch and worked for a year and left the MOFA only when I was selected as Assistant director Anti-Corruption.

MOFA has very good working environment. You would be working with decent officers of FSP group , well groomed and well mannered. The working environment is good for women also. All of you would have prospects of getting posting abroad also. Particularly the Cypher Assistants & Assistants get immense opportunities of posting abroad in our High Commissions , Embassies & Consulates. The others also get the chance. But still the Cypher Assistant has even more chances of posting abroad then any other , better then Accountants even (Assistants turned Accountant ) .

Those friends who were got selected with me last year , are now posted in Rome , Paris , Pyongyang etc. Though few are still working in MOFA Islamabad. Assistants those who appear in the training of Accountants and get qualify the test of accountant they get frequent foreign postings. This training is conducted for those who get selected in MOFA as Assistants. Where an Assistant earns round 30,000 Rupees in Pakistan , when posted abroad gets round 2 Lak Rupees and medical and residence from the government. Same is the case with Cypher Assistant .

As well as the test is concerned , it is usually easier then PPSC or FPSC tests. I scored 81 last year while the topper had 86 and the second highest score was 83 and then was my 81. We all were from Punjab province where none from other provinces crossed 80 even.

The selection was almost solely carried out on the basis of written test which last year was conducted by NTS. While the interview which was conducted by MOFA itself was no more then formality . That's why focus on securing as much score in test as much you can to ensure your selection.

A very important thing about these hiring is that MOFA ensures merit. So , those who would perform better in written , their effort wont go waste . Rather it would be rewarded with selection. Working in MOFA would be the best experience and better then working in same grade or in the same cadre in any other organization , institution or department.
That's why I wish you very best of luck. If you people got selected , it would prove to be great place for grooming and a strong launching pad for future endeavors.
Dear Sir what you have said about MOFA is all what my friend has said to me who got selected with you people in previous batch.Salman habib azizi from kpk is my friend he is posted currently at MOFA Islamabad.
Coming to the point dear what areas one should cover for the test according to your calculation.
plus my sister has been shortlisted for AD anti Norcotics what areas should she focused for her interview prepartion?
Thanks