View Single Post
Old Friday, October 14, 2016

Descendant of Saul has a spectacular aura aboutDescendant of Saul has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
1. Is this the only 'ahem ahem organisation' post available to civilians?
Yes, the only regular jobs in this organization.

Quote:
2 (a). Is this post advertised every year? And is this around the same time? What time (month) was it advertised last year? And when will it be advertised for the next cycle (reasonable guess)?
Not regularly every year, usually ever 1.5-2 years or so. No pattern to track.

Quote:
2 (b). Where can the advertisements be found? Does it appear online? If one lives abroad, how would one find out that an advert has been placed?
On NTS website.

Quote:
3. How long (usually) is the application period? (the time when you have to submit documents within)
For pervious batches the process was 1.5 - 2 years. This year, the process is almost 1 year.

Quote:
4. When, usually, does the exam take place?
No regular date. It is usually 2-3 months from date of advertisement.

Quote:
5. Would there be an issue with someone sitting the CSS examinations in February 2017 and applying for this post at the same time?
Apparently no, because the posts are not yet announced.

Quote:
6. And lastly, this might be a very silly question, but would those in the know advise me to send my CV, info etc. to the boawyz directly? I'm very qualified, have the right personality, and have quite a few rare skills. I'm sure they would want to at least have a look at me. No?
There is no direct way but the process is simple, apply for the next advertisement, clear the initial tests and them go through psychometric exam, if you have the aptitude and basic knowledge you'll successfully reach interview, you'll get a chance to sit in front of the panel and prove your rare skill.
Njk786 (Wednesday, October 19, 2016), wolfy (Friday, October 14, 2016), Zakkhan88 (Sunday, October 16, 2016)