Thread: PSP Benefits
View Single Post
Old Monday, August 25, 2008
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

tahirauf is on a distinguished road
Default Future of CSPs

Dear Thank you for liking this forum,infact this forum is made for the upcoming young people like you. By answering your questions i would make the following comments

I would recommend you to go for MBA ( From a reputable University), This will not only ensure good marks in CSS for you but even if you fail you can start your own career in a properous way.

The reduction of the area of an ASP in no more there, this proposal is gone now forever with the departure of Mr Musharaf.

Old DMG system is being restored, infact Divisional Commissioners have been restored in Rawalpindi,Gujranwala,Lahore,D.G.Khan,Bahawalpur,S argodha,Multan & Faisalbad. Moreover powers of AC, DC and Commissioners are also going to be restored shortly. so future of CSPs is Alhamdillah bright.

Talking about the side businesses of bureaucrats, it is a good practice i guess, because by doing so they earn enough money which stops them to indulge in bribery sort of things, doing side business is'nt prohibited during service, you are just NOT allowed to run any business in your own name, if your brother,son,spouse or parents are running your business for you, its ok with authorities.

talking about the groups.. DMG, PSP and Foreign Service have tremendous future, others also have a lot attractions.

For the time beng you should only focus on your A-Level,then BBA and then MBA. after that you can opt for Accouts & Audit (200 marks) or Business Masnagmenent (100 marks) or even Economics (200 marks) {you can choose only 200 marks from business subjects e.g accoubts,b.management,economics & Public admin}, Mercantile Law (100 marks) ...etc

Hope my answers satisfy your all queries. Best of luck for your future. If you have any further queries you are always welcomed

Last edited by Princess Royal; Monday, August 25, 2008 at 11:50 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tahirauf For This Useful Post:
Ayan Khan (Tuesday, August 26, 2008), irfansays (Friday, September 09, 2011), Mao Zedong (Tuesday, October 18, 2011), SA Haider (Tuesday, December 14, 2010)