View Single Post
Old Monday, August 25, 2008
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman sial
surely,talibinization could never b solution to our multifaceted problems,infact they are creating more problems for innocent muslims.we must not forget that Islam doesnot believe in use of force where as the basic principle of talibans is the use of force.Islam believes in love and peace where as peace is alien concept for talibans.
Asslamulaikum,

Dear brother;

The mind shocking wordings of the guys who intend to be Csp's of future. When soever I concentrate on their words regarding Islam ( A complete deen of peace, justice, tranquility, brother hood,), I feel sorry for them. Islam is a complete deen, it does not require amendments in it, if some one does, he or she is called "INNOVATIVE, "BIDAATI".
I really don't want to condemn the words of Salman, rather I would urge him to learn Islam then talk in it, don't shoot in the dark.
Where have you read that Islam forbids force against the non-muslims, Islam permits the Muslims to behead, undermine the Infidels.

My dear I will notify you that Allah has given the order to muslims to be ready and be in Power..

“And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery) to threaten the enemy of Allaah and your enemy”
[al-Anfaal 8:60]

Hence it is prescribed to fight in a manner that will strike terror into the heart of the enemy.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allaah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allaah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az Zaalimoon (the polytheists, and wrong-doers)”

[al-Baqarah 2:193]

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah), and the religion (worship) will all be for Allaah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allaah), then certainly, Allaah is All-Seer of what they do”

[al-Anfaal 8:39]

Further ALLAH says,

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Fight against them so that Allaah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people,

And remove the anger of their (believers’) hearts. Allaah accepts the repentance of whom He wills. Allaah is All-Knowing, All-Wise”

[al-Tawbah 9:14-15]

The Holy verses of the Holy Qur'an clearly reveal that Islam emphasises on power.

And regarding your this point that Taliban don't want peace, I will not speak more rather will offer you a Book written by "Yo Aane ridley" a british journalist, now her name is "Maryam".
I have given the same reference in books place of references of the same forum as well. Plz read her book you will come to know the real circustances dont be a dogmatic, of Media. Come out from the fool's paradise, have a firm
belief in Allah.

Regards.