Thread: PSP Benefits
View Single Post
Old Monday, August 25, 2008
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

tahirauf is on a distinguished road
Default Few More Answers

@ Tabassum...My Name Is ASP Tahir Rauf...NOT Tahira... Double "R" od Tahir & Rauf are written as single. Its ok any ways..i just corrected you...so no harsh feelings.

Answers

Dear You can Continue your preparation for CSS in the evening, just like i did...i was doing CA when i started and ended my preparation...i prepared for just 5 months (I know One would'nt believe). But if one has the determination, no hectic routines can stop his way to success

Your previous educational background will not be considered much, because your Written exam is the ample judge of your acedemic ability. Having a degree at hand prevents you from being exploited during the period when result is not announced and after the result if you are not sellected (Khuda Nakhasta)

Judiciary & bureaucracy are two far apart fields...well dear you can do law but one ca'nt guarentee you that you'll earn enough for you if you are'nt selected as a Civil Judge or an ASp...By advising you Mba (from IBA, LUMS,FAST,SZBATS,PU,COMSATS etc) You can have a good career,plus you will get a competititve edge in CSS exams over others which u ca'nt get in Law subjects, as they are more practical subjects than Commerce subjects...which means,the chances of losing marks in Law subjects are higher.

Frankly speeking Civil judges do'nt enjoy same perks as bureacrats...who is well respected in our society? a Civil Judge or an ASP? or any other CSP officer? Judiciarty is enjoying its golden era now a days but it would'nt last long because Independence of Judiciary does'nt mean that Judges should be left on theor own....!!!!

I recommend you to do MBA first and then do CSS...!!!