View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 16, 2016

Divergent is on a distinguished road
Smile Thank you...!!

@ All: Thank you for your kind wishes and accolading remarks. I am highly obliged.... indebted to CSSforum and wish success for all of you. Ameen

Quote:
Originally Posted by asheikhji View Post
congratzz.. and please share your interview now
because i have my interview on 18th so it will be helpful for me to know your experience
Interview was carried out in casual way. started to ask from home district, current job and few more general questions. FBR representative asked some job related questions and other member asked some questions of economy. The actual thing that matters, is the way you respond the question. your gestures, tone, confidence, eye contact... even the way you say sorry. Its about appearance and confidence than the knowledge. Wish you good luck for your future endeavors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadsmalik98 View Post
@ Divergent congratulations....
you still deserve more.
Thank you brother. I tried, I am trying and ALLAH will bless me with the best... In'sha'ALLAH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emraankhattak View Post
Congratulations, you have way to go ahead. At the moment, cherish , relax and celeberate dear.
Alhamdulilah... waiting for the bigger event, to move ahead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMB View Post
Congratulations.
waiting to wish you the same. May ALLAH bless you with success. Ameen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler Khan View Post
Divergent

Do update, as to whether which department have you given acceptance first? FBR OR ESTABLISHMENT DIVISION..? What about the training. In how much time is the next correspondence done after the announcement of final result

Congratulations once again
Thank you again. Offer will be communicated by FBR and hopefully it will be done within a month. IMO, recommended candidates will have to report FBR and duration of training is unknown.

Regards...!!