Thread: PSP Benefits
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

@ tahir; oh i.c. regret it brother, it really sounded tahira to me. any how you may request the admins for csp medal.

@ osmaan; rightly advised by fellows, osmaan you should complete your MBA prior to running for css. you may complete A levels at the age of 16 or maximam at age of 17 then 2 year regular bachelor thn 2 year MBA. or after A level you can pursue for 4 years BBA, which is equivalent to 16 years schooling, mean you would be 21 year old, which is the minimum age for sitting in css.

as regards preparation, one can prepare in minimum time with sheer determination and hard work. so far as i m concerned, i never studied for css more than 2 months at a stretch and i easily scored 647.. i was unable to study as my job didnt allow me to study for it. but one should study for at least 6 months for a good result.

another thing, high pays do not commensurate with the pricks and privileges of being a CSP.

@ omer; ... brother it is not compulsory to get retire at the superannuation age (60 years), one can get retirement after service of 25 years.. perhaps one cannot be able to get some professional job but one can easily secure good administrative job in any good organization

@ surmount; .... thnx brother. best of luck