View Single Post
Old Monday, October 17, 2016

abbas khan 119 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious View Post
Their declining of standard is betokened by low pass percentage? I also believe in vice versa, Its standard has improved over the years. Your standard of transparency match Imran Khan's, he only believes the elections to be transparent if he wins, I believe FPSC is still fair if it does not pass you or a large number of candidates.

I think if its gamble, 1 out of 3 attempts at least you do somehow win, but many people are out there who have won it third and second time. If you cannot win it even once, not even pass the written, then it should not be termed as a gamble; rather your own faults must be accepted.

Seems connected to the FPSC officials. Lol.
Ma'am, they do not know any other, nor FPSC is their personal institution so that they may be connected the such things. They are indifferent people, just do their job like all other government departments. Stop being cynical, act rational.

Yes this is exactly what they do, they pass all those who meet a specific standard, the thing is the standards are too high to be met by majority of the people.

I don't get exactly what you mean in this paragraph. Now this vagueness is exactly where you lose. About my identity, commoners are known to the commoners, had you been a commoner, you would have known me already.
lolz what standard you are talking about? The standard checkers of fpsc penalised all those who wrote precis usingpersonal pronun despite the fact that narrative passage is the only exception which precis canbe written using personal pronoun.

Yet again examiner could not differentiate economic stability and development. He passed all those who wrote economic development in essay on economic stability.
I can prove what I said above but there is no grading rubric and no any opportunity to prove my stance. No institution can be called transparent when it operates in the dark.
And please sir it looks hilarious when you repeatedly assert your status being a commoner.
jamalnasir (Monday, October 17, 2016), Safeer Ullah (Monday, October 17, 2016), zaid ahmed (Tuesday, October 18, 2016)