View Single Post
Old Monday, October 17, 2016
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious View Post
Their declining of standard is betokened by low pass percentage? I also believe in vice versa, Its standard has improved over the years. Your standard of transparency match Imran Khan's, he only believes the elections to be transparent if he wins, I believe FPSC is still fair if it does not pass you or a large number of candidates.
I'm writing here on behalf of all those candidates who have been slaughtered by FPSC blindly.Everyone here on the forum knows that I accepted my two failures open heartedly and never blamed FPSC for it because that was my fault.I know about my weakness and strength.Only this time I have objections.So stop giving your funny examples.

Quote:
I think if its gamble, 1 out of 3 attempts at least you do somehow win, but many people are out there who have won it third and second time. If you cannot win it even once, not even pass the written, then it should not be termed as a gamble; rather your own faults must be accepted.
My objections are based on reality.My friend passed CSS twice with really good scores.She missed allocation by two seats(If seats were 230,she was on 232 merit nub) In her third attempt she failed the essay and got 15 marks.That sounds amazing! Now here on forum Sana Rasool is another example.
With passing years,candidates are supposed to improve so how can we digest the mysterious failures.

Quote:
Seems connected to the FPSC officials. Lol.
Ma'am, they do not know any other, nor FPSC is their personal institution so that they may be connected the such things. They are indifferent people, just do their job like all other government departments. Stop being cynical, act rational.
Here what happened to your expression? Your smooth vehicle of English just underwent some jerks,may be!Who passed you for such sentence making,I wonder.
That sounds harsh.Right? This is what you were trying to tell candidates that their English skill is not good enough.Luck favoured you otherwise even people with the best expression fail this unpredictable exam.

Quote:
Yes this is exactly what they do, they pass all those who meet a specific standard, the thing is the standards are too high to be met by majority of the people.
I can see it in the above lines.You passed(as you say) so you are quite eligible to brag about your high standard.

Quote:
I don't get exactly what you mean in this paragraph. Now this vagueness is exactly where you lose. About my identity, commoners are known to the commoners, had you been a commoner, you would have known me already.
What's vague in it? You told that PPSC has low standard so those who fail CSS can easily pass PMS and you gave example of family of Dr Liaquat Niazi.What this example shows?PMS is not transparent so I answered that.
By the way,why do you feel so insecure when the same thing is said about FPSC? This is what candidates are highlighting,FPSC is doing injustice and it put question mark on its standard!

That sounds funny! A person joining CSS forum after result of C.E 2016,landing directly in the thread about PROTEST PLAN against FPSC,defending the institute to his best and claiming to be 41st commoner .LOL
Hopefully it's not vague!

P.S I never meant that all candidates who fail are capable but I have concern for the capable ones.Twice a person is passed in Essay and Precis with good scores and in last attempt all writing skills and expression dropped down to zero.That's the point!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
aadil786 (Monday, October 17, 2016), jamalnasir (Monday, October 17, 2016), zaid ahmed (Tuesday, October 18, 2016)