View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 18, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
The bank returned me a candidate and bank copy and kept fpsc copy with it. Will it make a difference?
No. It won't make any difference, all that matters is that you have paid the fees. Attach any one of these two and keep the other copy with you.

For those who have been given a computerised receipt, don't panic. I'm assuming that you have been returned 2 parts of the challan form and one computerised receipt. So get two photocopies of that computerised receipt and attach the original receipt and one copy of it(because that receipt might fade away) with challan form and dispatch this combination with your hard copy of the application form.

The computerised recipt will have your name on it(I'm assuming) so it won't make any difference if there isn't "cash recieved" stamp on the challan form. This receipt will serve that purpose.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Last edited by incounternable; Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 08:31 AM.