View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Wiqaralamkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahibzada Umair View Post
In judiciary exam high court granted relaxation of 5 numbers to candidates. While PMS case is still pending. Court must issue an order in favor of candidates due to use of mobile and the acceptance of irregularities by commission.
No such relaxation is in the syllabus. Secondly don't compare judiciary with this as that was a full exam and in this case it is just screening test. Thirdly i must quote here that in 90 minutes test a person can't attempt more than 10 to 15 questions by using his mobile. If a person is stick to mobile phone then he will suffer a lot as 80 to 85 questions will be left. So it is all non sense that people were using mobile phones.

Instead of making objection and making writ petition I must say to prepare for next PMS exam. World is not over. Picture still remains. And what if a person don't qualify PMS. It is not a standard. PMS officers haven't special tickets to Paradise. And tell me which Prophet was a PMS officer? Still they are close to Allah. Instead of fighting do prepare for next PMS and also for the day of judgement.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wiqaralamkhan For This Useful Post:
cuteadi2002 (Tuesday, October 18, 2016), dryasir shah (Tuesday, October 18, 2016), soyuz (Tuesday, October 18, 2016), wahabfahad (Tuesday, October 18, 2016)