View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Wiqaralamkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortymiles View Post
i scored 39 in the test. If i used mobile phone just for the 'who is who and what is what' portion of the test, I would have topped in my zone!

This test should be declared null and void by court.

I appeared twice for css and cleared AD FIA test as well, unfortunately couldn't make through this so called ability test!

10 to 15 marks makes the difference!
You are 100% right. 10 to 15 marks makes a big big difference but for those 10 to 15 marks you would have to slaughter your remaining test because there the time allowed was not 5 hours. It was just 90 minutes. If a person more speedily types then he will definitely consume 2 to 3 minutes by finding the accurate answer. Then filling the boxes also takes 20 to 25 seconds. Finding the appropriate box also takes 5 seconds. Then if a person cheats by using his mobile phone in this type of test which includes such questions whose answers are not clear and found easily on the internet then it is 100 % sure that he will attempt only 20 questions in the whole paper which are fail marks. You are not qualified now accept it. Leave the previous records. If I was king before and not now so what? Everything depends on the present situation not on the past.

Just prepare for the next PMS and care for your eternal life. The world life is temporary. No one will take his powers, wealth and authority with him. Everything will be left in this painful world. The things matter is only the faith and humanity. A person having humanity is 100% better than a corrupt officer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wiqaralamkhan For This Useful Post:
wahabfahad (Tuesday, October 18, 2016)