View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 26, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

S.H.Virk is just really niceS.H.Virk is just really niceS.H.Virk is just really niceS.H.Virk is just really nice
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Hawk

What type of questions are asked?
How one should prepare for the interview?
After the announcement of written result, how much time is available to prepare for the interview?
What qualities do they judge or try to judge during the interview?

Please all seniors, answer these questions.

1. Mostly it is about the current issues, specially, affecting the motherland directly or indirectly.Your person as a whole-family,interests,educational or vocational career.

2. PTV News, Dawn,The News, The Nation.

3.about 1 to 2 months.depends upon the first letter of ur name. A wd the earliest and z wud be the last.

4. Strength of character, confidence, interactive skills etc. In short ur whole personality with its strengths and weaknesses.

Strength and honor.
Regards.
pisceankhan (Sunday, August 10, 2014), Tauqir Mehmood Wattoo (Tuesday, August 26, 2008)