View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Banned

Tenacious is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dufersne View Post

"Those who cannot do css can surely do PMS".

I did not read your posts neither do I have time to indulge myself in irrational discussion, but when I saw Farah`s post I read some of your posts and decided to respond. Partially because of absurdity of your logic and partially because I have been follower of Farah since 2012 and admire her a lot. So just read my post and at the end, for the love of God, respond rationally if that is something you could please do!

Though I still believe that one should have sportsmen like spirit and embrace defeat as one would celebrate a win. But at the same time I am strong believer of luck. My research suggest that FPSC changed its policy from 2012 and has targeted few subjects deliberately. You said that FPSC has not changed its criteria rather standard of Education has decreased. Would you with all your "civil servant" wisdom tell me how come 2014 topper failed in Essay in 2015 CSS? How come so many other allocated candidates failed essay exam in 2015 and 2013? How come only 3% of candidates could pass essay in 2013 and suddenly that ration rose to 47% in 2014 for essay paper?

( I am a lawyer so I would talk with evidence but consider this just a notice and I will give my evidence in next hearing :-) )

Now I will come to your absurd logic that PMS has such lowest criteria that those who cannot do CSS can surely do PMS..

I did not wanted to mention respected forum member but you compelled me to do so.

Following is the DMC of a PMS officer who got allocation in PMS and also passed 2016 css and just take a look at his essay marks.

Now let me share with you another DMC of a potential candidate who also appeared in PMS and CSS in same year.

And below is his CSS result

PMS essay exam was held on 27Dec 2015 and CSS in Feb 2016. If your logic is correct then former must have scored below 10? Because PMS is too insignificant for you. I can give you thousands example of candidates scoring less in PMS and more in CSS. Should I quote them?? But only if you promise to share your name with us.

The only point I wanted to make was that CSS has become so unpredictable that one cannot be sure what would happen. Believe me those who qualified this time ask them if they were sure? These people just wanted to make FPSC realize that it is not they who are flawed but it is their system which is flawed.
Boy, you did not need to mention that you are a lawyer, your absurd arguments were clearly indicative of what you are.
Quote:
Following is the DMC of a PMS officer who got allocation in PMS and also passed 2016 css and just take a look at his essay marks.
Lol!!! Mr. Lawyer, how come he got to know his DMC if he has passed CSS-2016? As far as I think FPSC does not disclose marks if written till the final results. Mr. Lawyer, you are proving again that you are a lawyer
And I think you wanted to prove that people in CSS score more than they do in PMS, but in your example that person has secured 537 marks in CSS while 597 in PMS, this prove my point not yours, hence proved PMS is really easier than CSS. Hahaha. Mr. Lawyer.
Quote:
I did not wanted to mention
Yet again proving that you are a lawyer, and pretty bad one; Did itself is second form auxiliary, you don't use another second form with that as it is violation of Rule of parallelism, "I did not wanted to" is wrong therefore its correct form is "I did not want to". Pretty bad lawyer.

And btw PMS essay is passed at 33 marks, so as per CSS standards, your mentioned DMC has failed that paper

Admiring someone is not a bad thing, however, one should not go nuts in admiration God bless our judicial system if people like you are lawyers. One of my colleagues always says that in foreign countries the lawyers are the most competent people, however, in Pakistan those who cannot secure admission anywhere, they become lawyers. You proved him right.