View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 20, 2016

Sleekish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajid Ali Waji View Post
We are 10 out of 13 who are left behind from NonGD 118 after final interview. The only thing I ll regret my whole life would be final interview. I was told by seniors, they ll never reject u after ISSB and CMB. Its just a formality. But I am hundred percent sure I am not selected because of final interview
Don't worry dear for you guys there is still a chance of selection in 119, they will include your names in the final list of 119 automatically and candidates having higher merit will be selected accordingly. It was bad luck for just people of 177 because 118 was offered with issb and 117 was by AHQ selection board, when 118 was offered i called to director HRI to inquire that our names will be included in the final list of 118? Then he told me that now Short service commission courses are through issb and 117 was by AHQ board so, you will not be considered in the list but those candidates who have passed their issb and not selected for 118 will be eligible to have their names in the upcoming course 119. same for 119's candidates will have chance in 120 and so on...
So hope for the best and call Director of HRI one time and ask about this procedure.