View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 23, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheryarrr View Post
AOA !

My DOB : 31 Oct 1984,
I will Turn 32 on up coming 31st oct, means I will remain 32 on 1st Jan 2017 where according to new rules 21 to 32 can apply for CSS,
I am from tribal area and fall in 21 to 32 category for age relaxation.
But my problem is online application for CSS exam, the webpage wont allow me my year of birth that is 84, the last year I can scroll or select up to is 85. What do i do ?

I hope i have explained my case clear enough for the lot of senior sensei on the forum to help me out here as time is running out, So enlighten me please or lend some mathematical sense to the IT department of FPSC.

SOS
WoA,

Actually to be exact your age on 31st Dec 2016(CE-17's cut-off) will be 32 years 2 months 0 days old and that's actually 2 months beyond 32 years. Once you attain 32 its over for you.

There is no error in online application system but you are over-aged even with age relaxation claimed.

JazakAllah

Last edited by incounternable; Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 05:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
sheryarrr (Sunday, October 23, 2016)