View Single Post
Old Friday, October 28, 2016

Saamboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN View Post
Salam, according to the prior notification by the commission stating the commission would shortlist 50 candidates per post,it had to shortlist total 2650 candidates as the total vacancies are 53(including women and minority quota) but it has shortlisted 2976(326 candidates more),now seniors plz explain its legal status whether the commission holds the right to call more or less candidates(after stating it explicitly on the site) or not?i want to file a petition against the commission if possible in this regard as i have secured 44 from zone 2 ,all the interested ones may contact me via my mobile number i.e 03459360829. Best regards
That would be a waste of time. The candidates are more than the estimated figure because the only criterion for shortlisting of candidates was screening test marks. Now, if for a given seat 49 candidates scored 46 marks and they are shortlisted, the next candidate who would be shortlisted is the one having 45 marks but suppose not just one candidate has secured 45, maybe 10 candidates have the score of 45 in that Zone, this will make the number of shortlisted candidates 59 for that seat. Because there is no way to pick one candidate out of these 10 candidates having the score 45. I hope this will help.

PS. Let this petition habit on every step of recruitment shall be discouraged. (Personal Opinion)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saamboy For This Useful Post:
faheem khattak 111 (Friday, October 28, 2016), IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN (Friday, October 28, 2016), wahabfahad (Friday, October 28, 2016)