View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Mohammad Wisal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONQUERRORR View Post
Received the medical examination letter. The letter is addressed to the civil surgeon, federal government hospital, karachi. Kindly tell me as to where is the federal government hospital in karachi where i can get my medical examination done???
Go to the directorate of central health establishments in pak scretariat just opposite of Sindh High Court.

Once you enter the bulding, go straight to the end of the aisle where PA's office is located, PA's name is Shamun Sahab.

Show him your medical letter & he will give a list of required tests for your medical evaluation. He will tell you to go to Jinnah, but tell him that you want to go to DOW instead.. try to butter him up a but if he persists on Jinnah.

Note :- AVOID JINNAH AT ALL COSTS !

After you obtain your medical reports and come back to submit them, he will assemble them into a batch and hand it back to you after which you will be required to again undergo different medical tests (Eyes, Height, Weight, Chest, BP, Testicles check) by separate medical officers present at that place.

After going through these tests again, your batch file will be handed back to Shamun who will place it in set of different batches.

They will be sent to the Federal Civil Surgeon Musarat Jabeen's office, then you will be called in for final inspection by her.

She will ask you to gain 10 kgs or loose 10 kgs if you are under or over weight and give you a small period of days... but don't worry she'll give you the certificate even if you manage to gain or loose 2-3 kgs.

So if you avoid going to Jinnah, process zada lamba nhi jaega.