View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 03, 2016

Mohammad Wisal is on a distinguished road

Got my certificate in my first attempt Alhamdullilah.

But I did have a little issue with BP, thankfully the medical officer who checked my BP instructed me to take some medicine he prescribed which helped me normalize my BP before final inspection & My Gym training experience was able to let me pass the weight check ( had to show previous pics as proof, we pakistanis are best at jughaars ).

If the test results are a little out of range then its fine, she's strict in her principles but also understanding.

She is given utmost authority by the ministry of health, even a newly appointmented deputy commissioner has to obtain medical clearence from her. The certificate is just a piece of paper with her stamp & signature on it which you will be handed directly after inspection.

@Sherryjunejo

Bro it depends upon the type of medical officer you are faced with. The testis check was visual where he asked us to cough once, probably checking for hernia I think. I still have no clue what he was checking for..

Zadatar afsaran ko nhi pta hoga k hydrocele bhi koi cheez hti because jisne mjhe check kiya wo itna educated lg ni rha tha. Still it depends upon the type of medical officer jou aapko milay, wo apni marzi se hi fit aur unfit ki guidelines rakhega.

But Hydrocele testis can present a problem if the testis are severly swollen.. if its noncommunicating then have it treated ASAP.

If its communicating then Allah behtar kare.