View Single Post
Old Friday, November 04, 2016

infinite optimism is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
By the way I am not abroad Pakistani. I am just a simple Pakistani.

I just gave my opinion what I felt realisticaly. I am not authority at all, you can disagree with me. Probably you dont have idea that what kind of efforts he made. I DONT KNOW who is he? But looking at his write up, which itself tells the story of slaughtering.

Wese apko idea nahi abhi ke bilawaja fail hokar kya feel hota hai jab sari efforts ek pal me khak me miljati hain. Abhi ap ek do attempt dain phir apko FPSC walo ka pata lagna hay then I will ask you!
You slammed my precis without giving any reason.I have already lauded his effort on his essay in JWT.But you are whining and moaning,being an extra sentimental.So now, i can guess why you have been failed,because of being whiny,for Objectivity and backing your arguments are key in CSS.You criticized my effort,again without any reason,to show that you are sympathetic towards him,i guess that was the only reason.You are commenting uselessly.
jamalnasir (Saturday, November 05, 2016)