View Single Post
Old Monday, November 07, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartal Rayz View Post
This is my first time on this forum and first attempt at CSS in 27 years.
Pls do guide me.
i sent my complete application form and it reached FPSC on 17 of oct.
now first concern is :
i was issued a different type of computer generated receipt from the national bank. i did not pay any much attention to it because they assured me that this is the new procedure for FPSC. but when i entered the details , the check box would accept it because the cpr is 16 digits and the box only accepts 4 .

secondly, it's been so long since i sent my application to fpsc but i have yet to receive any acceptance receipt from fpsc.

now was i right to send my documents that early or should i have waited for the online closing date and then would have sent them(documents) and what about that computer receipt.

guidance would be appreciated.
If you have sent your application through TCS then you have the option to track it delivery. If it's been delivered to FPSC then you don't have to worry about anything unless there is some major mistake in your form.

Once your application has been received, you don't have to worry about it. However, if you want to get acknowledgement about your application you may call or email them with your concern and they will surely respond.

JazakAllah
Kartal Rayz (Thursday, November 10, 2016)