Thread: Pak Army Jobs
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 09, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

N is best will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealsome View Post
@ N is best

AOA,

Congrats for the test call/msg you have received brother. I have few queries if you are comfortable to answer and it will help others to understand the procedure etc as well.

1. Do you have KPK domicile? Though you have already mentioned that you live in ISB.
2. What indication made you believe that the message/call is from the said organization (P O Box 824)? Did you also receive an email like some other aspirant claimed that he has received email for the test center etc.

We all will be grateful to you for your detailed reply without disclosing anything you deem important not to disclose here on public forum.

Thank you

Regards
ws dear. 1. I have Fata domicile, not kpk. 2. I did not apply for any other army job except this so thats for sure that i got text from the same org. 3. I did not get email though in text they have asked for checking email as well.