View Single Post
Old Friday, November 11, 2016

infinite optimism is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
Since CSS written exam has become not a hard but an iron nut to crack, and after the disastrous result of 2016 exams, is it worth-studying for months and years for that type of exam which is neither reliable nor seem to be meritorious now. We all know that doing CSS would eventually give us serenity and inward happiness, but should we sacrifice our other academic or professional left overs just for the sake of licentious life which CSS definitely gives. As far as I am concerned, I'm still in the race of passing CSS written exam after being flunked in 2015 (fell short of Essay paper). Besides, I also have other things to do (i.e, 9 hours Job as well as Private tuition ). It is burdensome to prepare for CSS and other stuffs simultaneously. Sometimes I ask myself whether I should sacrifice my motive of CSS for the sake of others things, lest my present time would be wasted.

P.S: Pardon if any of the aspirants took my words ill.
If people started to depend on other's result to evaluate their own chances of success,then the concepts of struggle and dream to achieve big should be abandoned.Every individual is unique and has the ability to bring a new perspective to the situation at hand.This idea that other peoples' failure reduce their chances of success is extremely unheard of,at least by me.I know that there are uncertainties in CSS,as true for many aspects of life.But,with perseverance,fresh ideas,hard work,correct guidance and unflinching motivation,this exam can be surpassed if given due focus.you should not loose hope and give it a try with full vigor.
ArslanAli616 (Friday, November 11, 2016), sanazehra (Friday, November 11, 2016)