View Single Post
Old Friday, November 11, 2016

ArslanAli616 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
Since CSS written exam has become not a hard but an iron nut to crack, and after the disastrous result of 2016 exams, is it worth-studying for months and years for that type of exam which is neither reliable nor seem to be meritorious now. We all know that doing CSS would eventually give us serenity and inward happiness, but should we sacrifice our other academic or professional left overs just for the sake of licentious life which CSS definitely gives. As far as I am concerned, I'm still in the race of passing CSS written exam after being flunked in 2015 (fell short of Essay paper). Besides, I also have other things to do (i.e, 9 hours Job as well as Private tuition ). It is burdensome to prepare for CSS and other stuffs simultaneously. Sometimes I ask myself whether I should sacrifice my motive of CSS for the sake of others things, lest my present time would be wasted.

P.S: Pardon if any of the aspirants took my words ill.
Dear, What I witnessed yesterday may be a cause of such numerous failures in CSS.
I was asked by a friend to deposit his documents for CSS in FPSC, hence i visited FPSC headquarters yesterday.
There was a mob of around 100 aspirants, and many more were approaching.
Some of them were signing the application, questioning whether to affix passport size or 1x1 pictures, looking for a photocopy shop for procuring copies of documents, yelling for staplers....
I asked the old man at the R&I of FPSC who was collecting the applications whether each year there is the same story. He replied,

"Betta, umar guzar gaye inki applications collect kartay, har saal yahe haal hota hai last days main. Yeh level hai inki seriousness ka. Phir kehtay hain FPSC walay merit pe checking nahe kartay. O bhai, inhain yeh nahe pata k picture pechay se sttast krni hai k front se...yeh CSS ghatta karain gay..Inna-Lillah"

I guess that old man nailed the causes of failure.
Mr Sikandar, I do not want to discourage or put a question at your integrity. But as highlighted by De Despot, may be you yourself have not made justice with preparation.
The Following User Says Thank You to ArslanAli616 For This Useful Post:
infinite optimism (Friday, November 11, 2016)