View Single Post
Old Friday, November 11, 2016
Banned

sikander kalhoro will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Despot View Post
Sorry, but i can't see you contributing any of your energy behind CSS like really expending 9 hours in a private job beside Teaching, and still blaming CSS for all the burden. Don't get me wrong, that's all personal to you, but this is what i have observed, and i must say, that CSS as a criterion to institute and form one of the crucial administrative body of the country qualifies to be that sophisticated. The popular perception developed among CSS aspirants after revised syllabus, is mere from those who take CSS worth 6 months preparation Exams. Don't mind, I know there are aspirants who have spent years behind CSS and still unable to make it up to the level, definitely frustrations is inevitable but still that can't base this cliche concerning many of aspirants' having passed it with short history of preparation.
You did not understand clearly what I said. I said that I attempted in 2015 when I was only studying and nothing else; nevertheless I flunked in 1 paper. And now when I entered in a professional life and also teaching private tuition, it is not possible to handle the whole burdensome course of CSS at the same time. Besides, preparing for CSS only is risky and doing other things also result into frustration. That's my point that the result of 2016 exams grew some kind of ambiguity within the aspirants of either relying on this very exam or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArslanAli616 View Post
Dear, What I witnessed yesterday may be a cause of such numerous failures in CSS.
I was asked by a friend to deposit his documents for CSS in FPSC, hence i visited FPSC headquarters yesterday.
There was a mob of around 100 aspirants, and many more were approaching.
Some of them were signing the application, questioning whether to affix passport size or 1x1 pictures, looking for a photocopy shop for procuring copies of documents, yelling for staplers....
I asked the old man at the R&I of FPSC who was collecting the applications whether each year there is the same story. He replied,

"Betta, umar guzar gaye inki applications collect kartay, har saal yahe haal hota hai last days main. Yeh level hai inki seriousness ka. Phir kehtay hain FPSC walay merit pe checking nahe kartay. O bhai, inhain yeh nahe pata k picture pechay se sttast krni hai k front se...yeh CSS ghatta karain gay..Inna-Lillah"

I guess that old man nailed the causes of failure.
Mr Sikandar, I do not want to discourage or put a question at your integrity. But as highlighted by De Despot, may be you yourself have not made justice with preparation.
Its not about struggle, commitment or vigor, its about reliability. The competition in our society is growing to the extent that aspirants cannot afford wasting months or years to enter into this prestigious organisation or bureaucracy. and as far as I am concerned, I'm in the situation where I cannot afford wasting any of my time and preparing for CSS again and revising all the previous material on which I worked seem very risky to me. but on an honest note (sukoon mujhey CSS kar ke hi milna hai). But leaving everything aside, What is written in my fate would definitely be good for me