View Single Post
Old Friday, November 11, 2016

infinite optimism is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
Its not about struggle, commitment or vigor, its about reliability. The competition in our society is growing to the extent that aspirants cannot afford wasting months or years to enter into this prestigious organisation or bureaucracy. and as far as I am concerned, I'm in the situation where I cannot afford wasting any of my time and preparing for CSS again and revising all the previous material on which I worked seem very risky to me. but on an honest note (sukoon mujhey CSS kar ke hi milna hai). But leaving everything aside, What is written in my fate would definitely be good for me
A guy named M.Salman Liaquat,whose interview was posted on JWT youtube channel,waited for 3 or 4 years until he succeeds in his 3rd attempt.His interview is removed from the channel now,but others' interview are available and majority of them are third timer.Your decision but nature has its own ways of doing things.